Friday, December 4, 2009

Finish Journey 2009

20-11-09:In This Friday i was so excited about holidays begins and prepare the Exams by my souls to fight the last battle after the english exam paper 1 finish then Crystal told me how was it? I just said Ok After recess Crystal give me a request about holidays And Next Mr Loh Eng Hoe Finds me for request about chance of english exams i said I just ok in morning class The next period is Miss Tan and I(Yugi) participate for last battle is Chinese Paper 1. After finish it, My class "BOO" about the final day.I was so happy about holidays,After school i saw Daryl and his friends and I go home with Crystal Crystal says after exam is holidays haha^^ I say"I also very happy about it" after out of School Gate,San Pin,Cky,Tsemin,Yee Wern and Sandy run and Jump with happies^^.
After i went home I wear my suits and go to Pragin Mall With myself ^^ and buy more things after that i saw Daryl and Friends then Crystal SMS me Says "Help Me buy Pink Bag" Then I go in the Restaurant with them and Jia Yee Saids:How you come here I says That YX lor call me come here then she says i want sleep invite u next time Daryl said OMG! after it i went back home and Find my new journey at 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment