Saturday, December 5, 2009

I saw 3 people at Queensbay Mall LOL

03-12-09:My mother call me go Queensbay Mall to Eat M(Mc Donald)^^ Then I ask my Mother i go to buy comic 1st then i Saw Tio Cheryl Cky,San Pin,and Yee Wern LOLS I am so happy to see them but i only Saw tio San Pin de Cute Face then i go buy 2 Comics then go eat lunch after lunch i go see people skating that was so fun about single can go shopping ^^ In My dreams says:
San Pin wear Pink colour So Cute Like Angel and Smile at me I am so
Happy.We play games together at Astronomy I won't Forget about
This Memories ^^ I wont forget they are my friends no any bad people
San Pin I wont forget you play games with us d Memories
After saying this i go back home and waiting her accept my Facebook and Chat Together ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment